1. The event is open to all the students of North India.
2. The number of maximum participation would be 10 (including male and female) from every participating institution.
3. Participants from each participating institution are required to submit their video-recorded speeches via CD(by post) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org on any of the given sub-themes.
4. The students are supposed to provide their respective solutions to the chosen sub-theme, so that we can draft certain resolutions which can be proposed to the appropriate
authorities of the country such as Chief Election Commissioner, Prime Minister’s office, J&K Chief Minister’s office, Chief Justice of India, Finance Minister etc.
We will select students for delivering their speeches on-stage depending on the overall
impact of their speeches.
6. The medium of speech can be Hindi or English. The time limit is 5 minutes only.
7. There is age restriction for all the student participants (in the age group of 18-28 only)
and she/he must be a bona fide student of the participating institution.
8. The registration fee for each participant is 1000/- (for students) and 1500/- for other
independently participating youth. The payment will be accepted through Demand
Draft only. The demand draft is to in favour of Registrar, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra.
9. Filling of the Registration Form is mandatory for each participant individually, that can
be posted/scan-mailed to the given address/ID or can be filled online by 25th March, 2018.
10. Participation certificate shall be given at the end of the conclave.
11. The organizers will not reimburse any travelling expense of the participants. However,
the participants will be provided suitable breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the campus.
12. Students are advised to follow the updates at nisp.smvdu.ac.in and
13. Each participant will be provided a participation kit.
14. Organizers will also provide suitable accommodation (hostel rooms) on campus.